Realtek High Definition Audio 2.74 for WinXP
The Realtek High Definition Audio codecs are compliant with Microsoft's UAA (Universal Audio Architecture). The top series provide 10 DAC channels that simultaneously support 7.1 sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo output. Flexible mixing, mute, and fine gain control functions provide a complete integrated audio solution for home entertainment PCs.
After many years of supporting the original AC'97 Audio Codec, Intel decided that new codec has to surpass it, and this High Definition Audio codec was born. With it came support for not only wider sound reproduction range and ability to work with 15 incoming and 15 outgoing streams, but also supports for features that enabled much streamlined use of audio PC equipment by end users. Most famously this can be seen in the ability of Realtek High Definition Audio drivers to automatically detect audio jack states (plugging jacks in and out) and presenting users with instant interface for retasking current port for other uses (however the stream for microphone cannot be tasked to be used on all 6 ports that are usually resent on the back of the motherboard).
Realtek High Definition Audio is supported for all modern Windows operating systems, starting from Microsoft Windows XP SP3 and beyond.
- Meets Microsoft WLP 3.10 and future WLP audio requirements
- WaveRT based audio function driver for Windows Vista
- High-quality differential CD analog input
- Direct Sound 3D compatible
- 10-band Software Equalizer
- Multi bands of software equalizer and tool are provided
- Power Management setting
- Microphone Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) and Beam Forming (BF) technology for voice application
- Mono/Stereo Microphone Noise Suppression